The purpose of the Careers Hub Steering Group is to direct and support the establishment and delivery of the Careers Hub within Coast to Capital. It will set out priorities and provide direction for the Enterprise Adviser Network and Careers Hub Lead and the Enterprise Coordinators, ensuring that resources and expertise are deployed efficiently and effectively to achieve maximum impact in line with the programme’s aims and outcomes.
Approved minutes and other relevant documents such as Term of Reference and Steering Group membership shall be made publically available via the Coast to Capital LEP website in line with the agreed process and timescales for the publication of agendas, papers and minutes.
The Steering Group will meet on a quarterly basis. The next meeting will be held on 9 February 2021, and further dates for 2021 are to be confirmed.
The Steering Group members are:
- Liane Richardson – Thakeham Homes; Skills 360 Board member (Chair)
- Charlene Simms – Thales UK
- Giles Thomas – Manor Collection Hotel Group
- Jeff Alexander – Gatwick Diamond Business Group
- Steve Sawyer – Manor Royal Business Group
- Dario Stevens – NESCOT
- Freya Wall – Howard of Effingham School
- Peter Waters – West Sussex County Council
- Duncan Edwards – West Sussex County Council
- Paula Neal – Surrey County Council
- Sian Drabble – Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Sarah Williams – Sussex Learning Network
- Sue Taylor – ALPs
- Vanessa Potter – SCTP