To produce our draft Local Industrial Strategy (LIS) we are engaging key partners and stakeholders in a variety of different ways:
- Political level engagement with Local Authorities (14 different county, city, district or borough councils) through bilateral meetings, attendance at Greater Brighton Economic Board, Surrey Futures and West Sussex Chief Executive meetings. We are also consulting on regular engagement with Leaders in the context of all future Board discussions
- A plan for MP engagement after summer recess
- Officer level engagement with Local Authorities, including a seat for each upper tier authority on our LIS Programme Group
- Wider engagement with business and civic society through our continuing programme of Big Debates. For more information, see below.
- Active promotion of our work and opportunities to engage through social media
Coast to Capital June Big Debate - University of Brighton
Check this page regularly for updates on our programme of Big Debates.
Interested in getting involved and sharing your views on the region? Please email us at email@example.com