Coast to Capital Expansion Loan Scheme
- Loan Amount: £50,000 – £200,000
- Loan Term: Up to 4 years
To apply to the Loan Scheme your business must:
- be a SME established as a limited company
- have a material part of its operations in the district councils of Surrey and Sussex which are covered by the Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership
- have existing sales and customers and thus have a proven business concept which has achieved some commercial traction; it is expected to have been trading for at least 12 months and generated sales of at least £100,000 per annum
- have compelling commercial potential
- require finance to invest in expansion and scaling up activities that will deliver substantial growth impact.
Coast to Capital Growth Equity Fund
- The Coast to Capital Growth Equity Fund invests in high growth small and medium sized businesses and can provide up to £200,000 as an equity investment. The investment must be matched by at least an equal amount of private investment, which the FSE Group can work with the company to source.
- Amount: £50,000 – £200,000 (excluding matching investment).
Investee Companies will be expected to demonstrate the potential for high growth and will typically display the following characteristics at the time the investment is made:
- either have headquarters or a material part of the business in the district councils of Surrey and Sussex which are covered by the Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership
- some existing sales and customers or credible near term prospects for making such sales
- not be a turnaround
- a credible business strategy to deliver significant growth
- a viable product or service with clear market potential
- a sustainable competitive advantage with supporting intellectual property rights as necessary
- a committed management team with relevant background
- financial projections clearly showing application of funds
- a realistic exit strategy with potential to be achieved within 5 years