The Coast to Capital LEP area has an ERDF budget allocation of £27m
ERDF is facilitated in the Coast to Capital area through the "Maximising the benefit of ERDF in Coast to Capital" Technical Assistance Project, which is worth £196,275 in ERDF. The project is led by Coast to Capital, with Surrey County Council and Brighton & Hove City Council providing support.
BREAKING NEWS: £14.35m ERDF for the Coast to Capital LEP area is now available to bid for here
The £14.35m ERDF comprises of:
- £4.6m ERDF in Priority Axis 1 (Innovation) Calls (x 3);
- 1 x Priority Axis 1 (Innovation) Call worth £4m ERDF.
- 1 x Priority Axis 1 (Innovation) “Knowledge to Market Accelerator” Call worth £600k ERDF. This is a Cross-LEP Call taking place across 5 LEP areas (Coast to Capital, Enterprise M3, Dorset, Solent, and Thames Valley Berkshire). This Call is being led by the Enterprise M3 LEP. The Coast to Capital element of this Call is worth £100k
- 1 x Priority Axis 1 (Innovation) “Quantum Computing Supply Chain Initiative” Call worth £2.5m ERDF. This is a Cross-LEP Call taking place across 4 LEP areas (Coast to Capital, Enterprise M3, Dorset, and Solent). This Call is being led by the Enterprise M3 LEP. The Coast to Capital element of this Call is worth £500k
- £5.75m ERDF in Priority Axis 3 (Business Support) Calls (x 2);
- 1 x Priority Axis 3 (Business Support) “C2C Sector Specific Business Support Programme” Call worth £5m ERDF.
- 1 x Priority Axis 3 (Business Support) “Internationalisation” Call worth £750k ERDF.
- £4m ERDF in Priority Axis 4 (Low Carbon) Calls (x 1);
- 1 x Priority Axis 4 (Low Carbon) Call worth £4m ERDF.
The ERDF Call Window will be open until 23:59 on Friday 26th January 2018 for the 2 Multi-LEP Calls and 23:59 on Friday 9th February 2018 for all of the other Calls.
An event to officially launch these Calls will take place at Horsham Training Centre on Friday 15th December. Please register here.
For further information or advice and guidance on any of the above please contact Matthew Heath, ERDF Project Manager on (01403) 333840 or email@example.com
As above, there are currently 6 open ERDF Calls, totalling £14.35m ERDF.
3 projects totalling £2.08m ERDF have been fully contracted with DCLG.
For further in depth information on these projects please click on the ‘ERDF Contracted Projects – Further Details’ document in the related resources section to the right of this page.