Coast to Capital has an EAFRD budget of £4m.
The EAFRD priorities for investment in our area were defined around the following key priorities:
- Building knowledge and skills in rural areas.
- Funding new and developing non-agricultural, micro, small and medium sized rural businesses.
- Supporting tourism activities in rural areas.
Contracted EAFRD Projects
1 project has been contracted to date; “Horsham District – Destination Management Plan Development”. It is worth £52,335 in EAFRD funding.
Pipeline EAFRD Projects
3 projects are still in the pipeline, worth a total of £228,268 in EAFRD funding.
Open EAFRD Calls
£3.25m of EAFRD funding is now available to bid for in the Coast to Capital area against the following 3 National EAFRD Calls:
- Food Processing - £1,299,545 EAFRD
- Tourism Infrastructure - £1,113,896 EAFRD
- Rural Business Development - £835,422 EAFRD
For further details on each Call and for guidance on how to apply please visit: