The Growing Places Fund is designed to be a revolving fund, so the process of receiving and evaluating projects will be an ongoing one.
The Coast to Capital Board has considered the Government's requirements and has developed a process and criteria that will allow for transparent and objective decision making.
Firstly, all potential investments in sites and infrastructure must meet our essential criteria.
The project must be:
- Able to contribute to Coast to Capital's strategic goals for employment growth in the Coast to Capital area and move particularly in the creation of jobs
- Ready to commence quickly
- Able to repay with a clear mechanism
- In need of £250,000 or more
- Covers multi industry sectors