COVID-19 Update: During this very difficult time we appreciate that our delivery bodies may face significant challenges regarding their LGF funded projects. We would encourage you to reach out to the LEP Investments team, to discuss these challenges as we are keen to assist and support our partners in whatever way we can. To discuss Press Releases or Marketing materials for LGF projects please contact the Communications team.
The Coast to Capital Growing Places Fund is currently fully committed to loans for businesses in our area. The Growing Places Fund is designed to be a revolving fund, so the process of receiving and evaluating projects will be an ongoing one. However, this may not suit potential projects as we cannot currently guarantee when funds will be available.
The Coast to Capital Board has considered the Government's requirements and has developed a process and criteria that will allow for transparent and objective decision making.
Firstly, all potential investments in sites and infrastructure must meet our essential criteria.
The project must be:
- Able to contribute to Coast to Capital's strategic goals for employment growth in the Coast to Capital area and move particularly in the creation of jobs
- Ready to commence quickly
- Able to repay with a clear mechanism
- In need of £250,000 or more
- Covers multi industry sectors