Key details of the scheme:
- Application window will be open until Friday 18th December 2020
- Total of £2.1 million funding available
- Grant range £10,000 to £170,000 (for projects of £20,000 to £340,000)
- Grant funding must be matched by the applicant (at least 50% of project value)
- Grant funding must be spent on capital items only (match can include revenue costs)
Eligibility requirements for applicants:
- Small to Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs), Social Enterprises, and Charities (1-249 FTE person workforce) are all eligible to apply for this funding
- Organisations must be based and trading in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove, East Surrey, Croydon, or the Lewes District
- Organisation must be established and trading for at least 1 financial year.
- Applicants from all sectors are eligible to apply for this funding, but we will be prioritising applicants from the following sectors:
- Travel &Tourism
- Sports & Leisure
- Entertainment & Arts
- Food & Drink
- Retail & Wholesale
- Aviation & Supply Chain
- Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing
- Horticulture & Viticulture
- Health & Life Sciences
How to apply for the funding:
- Check that your organisation meets all of the eligibility requirements listed above
- Complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form in the Related Resources section on this page
- Email your completed EOI to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any additional enquiries please complete a Request Form - but please first look at our list of FAQs in the "Related Resources" section of this page, as an answer to your query may already be on there.
Please note that all correspondence for this scheme will be handled via email.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of Expression of Interest (EOI) forms we receive, the Growth Hub are unable to support applicants with the completion and submission of their EOI forms, or to provide feedback on why their EOI form may have been unsucessful at the EOI scoring stage.
We expect demand for this scheme to be high. Although it is not first-come-first-served, time will be a factor, as there is only a finite amount of funding available – so it would be advantageous for you to submit your completed EOI as soon as possible, to avoid disappointment.
Equality & Diversity:
Our region is a diverse one, in every sense - geographically, economically, socially, and demographically. We regard this is a major asset. When we bring people together, and work inclusively to make the most of their potential, we achieve our best. We pride ourselves on our approach to equality and diversity which is one of our corporate values. We are committed to creating an inclusive organisation which promotes and values equality and diversity in everything we do. Therefore it is vital that the organisations we work with represent, champion and build on this approach.
A process map is available in the Related Resources section of this page, which outlines the necessary steps from application to receipt of the grant.