The £14.09m ESF comprises of:
£6.09m ESF in Priority Axis 1: Inclusive Labour Market
- Investment Priority 1.1: Access to employment for job seekers and inactive people. Call worth £3.55 million ESF.
- This call will seek to support unemployed adults to transition into employment and self-employment
- Investment Priority 1.4: Active inclusion including equal opportunities & improving employability. Call worth £2.54 million ESF
This call seeks to support unemployed and inactive people who face multiple barriers to work.
£8m ESF in Priority Axis 2: Skills for Growth
- Investment Priority 2.1: Equal access to learning for all age groups, upgrading the skills of the workforce, flexible learning, careers guidance, validation of competence. Call worth £8 million ESF
- This call seeks to provide training, support and guidance to increase productivity and economic growth.
An event to officially launch these Calls will take place at Horsham Training Centre on 7 June 2018. Visit our website for further details.