In Gatwick 360˚, we have eight economic priorities that make up our programme for growth. Each priority has our short-term and long-term goals to help achieve our vision of being the most dynamic non-city region in England. Click on each of the priorities to view our goals.
- Priority 1 - Deliver Prosperous Urban Centres
- Priority 2 - Develop Business Infrastructure and Support
- Priority 3 - Invest in Sustainable Growth
- Priority 4 - Create Skills for The Future
- Priority 5 - Pioneer Innovation in Core Strengths
- Priority 6 - Promote Better Transport and Mobility
- Priority 7 - Improve Digital Network Capability
- Priority 8 - Build a Strong National and International Identity
Gatwick 360˚ is the result of a wide range of engagement and consultation with our local stakeholders, over the course of a year. Our stakeholders include: Local businesses, Local Authorities and education providers as well as others. Gatwick 360˚ provides solid foundations on which to negotiate a strong Local Industrial Strategy with Government. This will help secure the future economic, social and environmental prosperity for our region.
To follow our strategy development please subscribe to the Coast to Capital newsletter