In Gatwick 360˚, we have eight economic priorities that make up our programme for growth. Each priority has our short-term and long-term goals to help achieve our vision of being the most dynamic non-city region in England. Click on the priority to view our goals.
- Priority 1 - Deliver Prosperous Urban Centres
- Priority 2 - Develop Business Infrastructure and Support
- Priority 3 - Invest in Sustainable Growth
- Priority 4 - Create Skills for The Future
- Priority 5 - Pioneer Innovation in Core Strengths
- Priority 6 - Promote Better Transport and Mobility
- Priority 7 - Improve Digital Network Capability
- Priority 8 - Build a Strong National and International Identity
Gatwick 360˚ is the result of a wide range of engagement and consultation with our local stakeholders, over the course of a year. Our stakeholders include: Local businesses, Local Authorities and education providers as well as others. Gatwick 360˚ provides solid foundations on which to negotiate a strong Local Industrial Strategy with Government. This will help secure the future economic, social and environmental prosperity for our region.
For more information about Gatwick 360˚ please contact the Strategy and Policy team on 01293 305965