South London’s biggest free, one-day Expo will host exhibitors and delegates at The Business Xchange Hub by East Croydon Station for a packed programme of seminars, business advice clinics and networking.
The new pop up format WMB Expo, which is now in its sixth year, runs from 9.30 to 4pm and will feature over 50 company stands across three floors. There will also be an international Street Food Market catering for hungry delegates and exhibitors on the forecourt from 11am until 3pm.
Coast to Capital Growth Hub is sponsoring free, one-to-one business advice clinics with leading experts, aimed at businesses at all levels - from pre-starts to start-ups, SMEs to large & fast-growing companies.
The C2C Growth Hub will also host an Access to Finance seminar - one of four seminars across the day – with an expert panel providing valuable insights to business and finance, both at home and overseas.
The other seminars will feature talks on cracking the Tech Industry with Connected Space; Women in Business with women business leaders; and how to source Free Social Media Tools with My Outspace. Gatwick Airport are also sponsoring a series of speed-networking sessions throughout the day.
Malcolm Brabon, Head of Services with Coast to Capital, said:
"We are delighted to again support the Expo and have brought together leading experts to help businesses understand why investment is so critical to growth. We hope delegates will gain a greater understanding of the types of funding that are available to suit to their businesses, and crucially how and where to pitch for it.”
*TO BOOK a 45-minute appointment with any of the experts below, between 9.30am and 3.30pm, please call Annabel Hopper at White Label on 0208 726 7968
BUSINESS ADVICE CLINIC - EXPERTS
- Ryan Davies, Coast to Capital Growth Hub (Business Start Up)
- Andrew Dennis, Coast to Capital Growth Hub (Growing Businesses),
- Malcolm Brabon, Coast to Capital (Established Businesses)
- Kerry Kyriacou, Coast to Capital Growth Hub (Established Businesses)
- Jon Cornell, The FSE Group (Growth Grants, Equity & Debt Finance)
- Bryan Treherne, Department of International Trade & South London Export Club (Export Finance)
- Steve Rapley, Department of International Trade ( Ready to Export)