- be a SME established as a limited company
- have a material part of its operations in the district councils of Surrey and Sussex which are covered by the Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership
- have existing sales and customers and thus have a proven business concept which has achieved some commercial traction; it is expected to have been trading for at least 12 months and generated sales of at least £100,000 per annum
- have compelling commercial potential
- require finance to invest in expansion and scaling up activities that will deliver substantial growth impact.
- Loan Amount: £50,000 – £500,000
- Loan Term: Up to 4 years
- Capital Repayment Holiday: up to 6 months
- Interest charges and fees apply
- Security: Debenture. Limited, un-supported personal guarantees may be required depending on risk assessment. Legal assignment of Keyman insurance policy may be taken
How to Apply
To apply to the Coast to Capital Expansion Loan Scheme, please complete a Pre-Application Form and return to or post to Coast to Capital Expansion Loan Scheme, FSE C.I.C., Riverside House, 4 Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.
If you have any issues completing this form, or wish to check your eligibility for this loan scheme, please contact or call 01276 608530
For more information visit The FSE Group