Coast to Capital has an ESF budget of £25m and is engaged in partnership with following 3 Opt-in organisations:
Big Lottery Fund (BLF) Opt-in
To date a total of 9 social inclusion projects worth up to £4.8 million have been approved. These projects will be funded jointly through the European Social Fund (ESF) and by the Big Lottery Fund. A listing of the Big Lottery Fund projects can be found under "Big Lottery Fund Projects" in the sidebar on this page.
Skills Funding Agency (SFA) Opt-in
Two projects have been approved and are focussed on Skills Support for the Workforce – basic, intermediate and high level skills. The Call, comprised of 3 Lots, was worth a total of £1.5m in ESF funding. The following Contracts were awarded:
- ESF Skills Support Lot 1 - Skills Support for Workforce, basic skills provision – Contract is to be delivered by the London Learning Consortium.
- ESF Skills Support Lot 2 - Skills Support for the Workforce, intermediate and higher level skills provision for the employed – Contract is to be delivered by the National Financial Services Skills Academy .
- ESF Skills Support Lot 3 - Skills Support for the Workforce, higher level skills provision for the unemployed – Contract is to be delivered by the National Financial Services Skills Academy.
Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) Opt-in
Following an open tender competition we can now confirm that Kennedy Scott Ltd has won the contract to deliver Employability Skills Support in the Coast to Capital LEP area, co-funded under the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) Opt-in European Social Fund (ESF) provision. The delivery contract is worth £1.5m in ESF funding. Delivery is set to commence in January 2017.
Recently Closed ESF Calls:
Direct call worth £1m in support Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) with 3 lots:
- Lot 1: tracking, monitoring and engaging worth
- Lot 2: re-engagement provision
- Lot 3: route into traineeships, apprenticeships and internships