Breaking news……ESFA will be launching an ESF Opt-in tender round shortly.
C2C are currently working with ESFA and DWP regarding the investment priority areas and funding for this tender round.
The draft timetable is as follows:
- Launch of Invitations to tender - 31 July 2018
- Contracts to be in place - January 2019
- Delivery commences - April 2019
- Delivery completed - December 2020
We will update this page with further news as we receive it.
DIRECT CALLS UPDATE: £14.09m ESF for the Coast to Capital LEP area has now been launched by DWP
The £14,09m ESF comprises of:
- £6.09m ESF in Priority Axis 1: Inclusive Labour Market
- Investment Priority 1.1: Access to employment for job seekers and inactive people. Call worth £3.55 million ESF.
This call seeks to support unemployed adults to transition into employment and self-employment
- Investment Priority 1.4: Active inclusion including equal opportunities & improving employability. Call worth £2.54 million ESF
This call seeks to support unemployed and inactive people who face multiple barriers to work.
- £8m ESF in Priority Axis 2: Skills for Growth
- Investment Priority 2.1: Equal access to learning for all age groups, upgrading the skills of the workforce, flexible learning, careers guidance, validation of competence. Call worth £8 million ESF
This call seeks to provide training, support and guidance to increase productivity and economic growth.
These calls are all ESF direct calls which require 50% match funding.
The Call Specifications can be found on the .GOV website at this link
In the “Related Resources” section on the right of this page you will the latest version of the Coast to Capital ESIF Strategy and also the latest versions of the DWP outline application form and outline application guidance.
An event to officially launch these Calls will take place at Horsham Training Centre on 7 June 2018. To book your place please go to this link
For further information or advice and guidance on any of the above please contact Claire Witz, ESF Project Manager on (01403) 333840 or Claire.email@example.com
For more information on using the Apprenticeship Levy as ESF match please click here.
We have 14 projects underway totaling £5.46m in ESF. These projects range from helping people who are furthest away from employment through to up-skilling people who are in employment.
The interactive map below indicates where the contracted projects are being carried out and also provides an overview of what the projects will do. For further in depth information on these projects please click on the ‘ESF Contracted Projects – Further Details’ document in the related resources section to the right of this page.