Investee Companies will be expected to demonstrate the potential for high growth and will typically display the following characteristics at the time the investment is made:
- either have headquarters or a material part of the business in the district councils of Surrey and Sussex which are covered by the Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership
- some existing sales and customers or credible near term prospects for making such sales
- not be a turnaround
- a credible business strategy to deliver significant growth
- a viable product or service with clear market potential
- a sustainable competitive advantage with supporting intellectual property rights as necessary
- a committed management team with relevant background
- financial projections clearly showing application of funds
- a realistic exit strategy with potential to be achieved within 5 years
Amount: £50,000 – £200,000 (excluding matching investment).
The investment will be structured as an equity instrument, such as a convertible loan note or preferred ordinary shares
Fees and Charges:
- Arrangement fee of 2.5% of the investment value
- Monitoring fee of 2-4% per annum
- Legal costs
How to Apply
To apply to the Coast to Capital Growth Equity Fund, please complete the application form and return to or post to Coast to Capital Growth Equity Fund, FSE Fund Managers, Riverside House, 4 Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.
For more information visit The FSE Group.