Working in partnership we aim to help determine local economic priorities and lead economic growth and job creation within the local area to secure a more prosperous and sustainable future for all.
- Coast to Capital is one of 38 LEPs across the whole of England, which are all independent from Government
- We represent a population of 1.9 million people
- 1.2 million working aged population
- Contributes £49.7bn GVA to the UK economy
- 979,000 total employment
- More than 87,000 businesses
- Supporting more 818,000 jobs
We take a strategic lead in ensuring that the infrastructure and conditions for economic growth are in place across our diverse region, which includes both urban and rural areas. This includes the facilitation of the Government's Local Growth Fund, the Growing Places Fund and the European Structural and Investment Fund.
Coast to Capital is not a delivery organisation, however in order to create favourable conditions for growth, we identify priorities and strategies for improving the supply of housing, investment in infrastructure and skills development.